Links to Dr Doug Belshaw’s keynote
IoE Staff Development Day: moving forward
A collaborative space for recording our ideas for developing our TEL work over the next 24 months.
Projects and pilots can:
- be individual or collaborative
- involve colleagues within and across centre, institutes and services
- utilise existing schemes e.g. PSRT, SAP, VRAS etc.
- become part of the UW TEL communities of practice (see https://uwstaffnews.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/developing-staff-digital-fluency/ )
- Developing Student Digital Literacy sub group on Tuesday 24th November at 2.45- 4.45 in BY1147
- Developing Staff Digital Fluency sub group on Wednesday 9th December at 2.15 – 4.15 in EE2010. We were successful with 3 SAP projects this year- more here
- Share & Inspire session with Helen Beetham (JISC) on Wednesday 3rd February 12.30-2.30 in PNG009. You may also be interested in her current work exploring the UKPSF in digital terms.
Below are 5 open and editable google doc links, one for each of the 5 TEL strategy development priorities. Please use these pages to add and advertise your ideas, works in progress or interests. You do not need to have a google account to edit the documents.
Please remember to annotate with your name.
- Using technologies to enhance student engagement with learning
- Developing the digital fluency of staff
- Developing the digital skills and capabilities of students
- Electronic management of assessment
- Facilitating curriculum design for online learning opportunities.
Blank document 1 which can be used for anything that does not fit into one of the other categories (please feel free to use).
Blank document 2 which can be used for anything that does not fit into one of the other categories (please feel free to use).
Doug Belshaw’s, The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies, ebook is available here
A useful read I have recently heard about is a book by Tony Bates.
Introducing the IoE Technology Enhanced Learning Team