- I have found this document a really useful way to reflect on where we are with TEL and where we want to be with TEL by 2018. I have copied some of the suggested review questions across from the document.
- QAA Higher Education Review Group themes 2015-2016 Student Employability and Digital Literacy
How providers manage and show leadership in their approach to digital literacy and enabling students to develop digital skills: Possible review questions from QAA
- How do you communicate your vision and position on enabling students to develop digital literacy?
- Can you cite any examples at provider level of how you have identified and removed barriers to enabling students to develop digital literacy?
- What steps have you taken to resource digital literacy?
How digital literacy is embedded in the curriculum: Possible review questions from QAA
- Can you cite any examples at provider level of how you have identified and responded to opportunities to embed digital literacy in the curriculum?
- How are students engaged in ongoing discussions and decision making about ICT, and the use of technology in their programmes of study?
- How do employers inform the use of technology in programmes?
- How do you ensure that your provision promotes students’ digital literacy?
- How do you promote the use of technology in learning and teaching?
- How do you use technology in assessment and feedback?
- How do you embed authentic technology-enhanced assessment tasks in discipline areas?
- How does assessment feedback support the development of students’ digital literacy?
- How do you showcase technology-enabled academic and professional practice through your teaching/
Staff development to support inclusive provision: Possible review questions from QAA
- How are staff informed of their responsibilities to promote digital literacy within their curriculum area?
- Can you cite any examples of how you have enabled your teaching staff to ensure students are supported to develop their digital literacy?
- Can you cite examples of opportunities for staff to develop their digital literacy in the curriculum and fully realise all that technology-enhanced learning has to offer?
- What resources and support do you have for staff to enhance their use of technology enhanced learning?
- How are staff supported to develop a professional online presence and engage in open online practice?